The Crassula Ovata (Jade Green) plant is well known for its bonsai capabilities, as it makes bonsai very easily when properly pruned. Many people who learn bonsai start with the jade plant, because they are durable, easier to process than the bonsai, and are attractive. Jade Plant or elephant bush is the ultimate symbol of prosperity in China. It’s flat round leaves and compact shape makes it the Asian equivalent of a money tree.Jade Plant survive well in the small shallow containers. Crassula Ovata (Jade Green) are evergreen plants with thick branches and smooth, rounded, fleshy leaves that grow in opposite directions.Much of its popularity stems from the low levels of care needed; the Jade plant requires little water and can survive in most indoor conditions.
Crassula Ovata (Jade Green)
- It activates the house by filtering the air
- Jade plants symbolize great friendship, luck and prosperity
- A positive decoration or gift of good fortune for your loved ones.
- The Jade plant is a money magnet in Feng Shui.
- Elegant way to add green color to your home and office.