Green Peperomia Succulent Plant
There are over 1000 varieties of Green Peperomia Succulent plants and most are native to Central and South America. All Peperomia plants, which belong to the paper family, are semi-sperm with very similar care requirements.
- There may be different shades of leaves, thick and plump, wavy, smooth or shiny, green, red, gray and cream.
- The pattern on the leaves may be dull, striped, or a solid color.
- The flowers of the Peppermia plant are small and inconspicuous, growing directly in clusters on conical spikes. When small, Peperomia houseplants can be used in dish gardens and terrarium.
- Indoors, mature Pipromia plants are not more than 12 ”–18 taller and are ideal for tables.
- Some varieties make excellent hanging plants.
- The most popular varieties used as indoor house plants are Papermomia sapparata and Octusifolia varieties.
Why we use Green Peperomia Succulent Plant ?
Peperomia houseplants can be used in dish gardens and terrariums and are also ideal for tables, and hanging baskets.
What kind of light Green Peperomia Succulent Plant ?
Green peperomia succulent plants require Light Indirect sunlight
When should we add water in Green peperomia?
Green peperomia or baby rubber plant require Water Sparingly twice a week.
when should we add Fertilizer in baby rubber plant or peperomia plant ?
If plants is not growing and leaves is getting dry or plant losing the greenery then this is the indication that plants require Fertilizer. Feed: General purpose fertilizer once a month
Does peperomia plant has any another name?
COMMON NAME(S) Peperomia, Baby Rubber Plant, Desert Privet, Pepper Face, Radiator Plants
what is the native region of peperomia plant?
NATIVE REGION Central & South America
What is the Botanical Name of peperomia?
BOTANICAL NAME of Peperomia is Octusifolia.
in which family peperomia plant belongs?
FAMILY Piperaceae (Pepper family).
When should we change plants to other pots?
Best time to re-pot peperomia succulent plant when the roots coming out or the roots of the plant have filled the existing pot. Applying a peperomia Succulent plant in a pot which is too large prevents the soil from drying out quickly and causes root rot.