Neem Oil Controls the Following Fungal diseases , Insects and mites on plants:
Controls Fungal Diseases including powder Mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight.
Controls Insects/Mites including Leaf-hopper, Aphids, Spider mites, beetles, White flies, Mealy Bug, insect eggs, larvae and other insect pests.
Advantages of Neem Oil:
1. It is Natural/Organic, emulsifiable, Eco-friendly, bio degradable.
2. It helps in maintaining environment health by reducing the level of pollution.
3. Harmless to plants and maintain the stability of soil fertility.
4. It also reduces human and animal hazard by reducing the level of residue in the product.
5. It reduces risk of plant failure and increase crop yield by 15-20%.
6. Unlike chemical it saves environment without pollution.
However important to realize the nature and beauty of plants especially for this reason “nanhapodha” come in this industry. So that people must be remembered plants are also part of the life.